Life Insurance Made Easy
Life Insurance Made Easy: A Quick Guide - Whole life insurance policy and term life insurance coverage questions answered
This book is a quick and easy guide for the average person in understanding life insurance coverage. We review the most common life insurance coverage in simple "straight to the point" language.
Salesman can be misleading. We help you understand the life insurance policy they are trying to sell you and whether or not it makes sense to you.
Things you will learn in this 27 page quick guide:
- What kind of life insurance is right for you and your family.
- Top 10 Questions you better know before talking to a life insurance agent.
- How to know if you have too much insurance.
- Find out why Suze Orman and CBS News are wrong.
- term life insurance coverage vs whole life insurance policy: what they don't tell you.
- And Much More!
“Personal Breakthrough: A personal development plan and day by day personal development program to transform your thoughts” explores what makes some people successful and others not. Written in easy to understand language along with illustrations, “Personal Breakthrough: A personal development plan and day by day personal development program to transform your thoughts” helps you begin to connect the dots on what it is you may be doing over and over again that hinders you from accomplishing your goal.
Some of the topics we touch on are:
- Why don’t you follow through?
- What it takes to be a real leader.
- How to create success for yourself.
- and much more!
This is a short (under 30 pages) easy to follow book all should enjoy. These are tips and ideas that have been used by the most successful men and woman of our time from businessmen, rappers to inventors as well as featured in the best personal development books. This straight forward take on personal development is great for the person who never sees themselves as reading a personal development book or involving themselves with personal development activities, but is hungry and curious about what else is out there.